Privacy statement Equi-Jobs
Why does Equi-Jobs have a privacy statement?
Equi-Jobs becomes your legal employer when you go to work with one of our clients. If we are your legal employer, we process all kinds of personal information about you. We think it is important to handle your data carefully and we are also required to do so by the General Data Protection Regulation Act. In this privacy statement, we want to give you more information.
Who is Equi-Jobs?
Equi-Jobs is registered at the Chamber of Commerce with the number: 67617603. We mediate between employer and employee in the field of Equestrian vacancies.
Why does Equi-Jobs need your data? In general, we collect and process your personal data only for the performance of our duties as a mediation agency. Other goals are:
- To establish and maintain an employee/employer relationship with you and for this, we have to carry out financial, staffing, hours, absenteeism and/or salary administration. • To be able to conclude agreements with you, our client (s) and/or relations, and to be able to execute and implement these. • For making reports, conducting market analyzes, (internal and external) checks, audits and promoting and maintaining our quality. • To allow you to access and use our private online time registration with your own account. • To be able to comply with applicable laws and regulations and/or to apply for subsidies and premium discounts, for example paying taxes and social contributions. • To comply with legal reintegration obligations and to comply with the government’s mandate to help people with a distance to the labour market to work. • To be able to send you personal messages and special offers that match your personal interests, based on the information you have shared with us and the information we have collected through cookies or similar techniques about your use of our websites / social media/blogs from Equi-Jobs. • In order to be able to offer you training, if applicable. • To improve our products and services or to solve (technical) problems with the use of the website or the services of Equi-Jobs.
We only process your personal data for the above purposes.
When we use your data for other purposes, we will notify you and take any necessary measures to protect them properly. Why may we collect your data? We process your personal data:
- Because this is necessary for the execution of an agreement or to take measures to conclude such an agreement, for example, an employment contract.
- Because this is necessary in order to comply with our legal obligations such as paying taxes or implementing absenteeism legislation in the context of your work through us.
- Because you (if applicable) have given permission for this. Given permission can be withdrawn at any time.
- Based on our legitimate business interests insofar as the law and your privacy allow. Where and when do we collect personal data? You can share your personal data with us in several ways:
- Fill in the registration form.
- Enter into an employment contract with us.
- To contact one of our employees by e-mail, telephone, Whats app or in writing.
- Participate in a social media activity (for example by clicking on ‘Like’ or ‘Share’) or logging in via your social media account.
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Voluntary participation in surveys or to participate in an action or competition.
- Cookies that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. Which data do we collect? If you register with us, we collect the following information:
- Name and address details, e-mail address, telephone and other contact details.
- Date of birth, place of birth and gender.
- Marital status, nationality and BSN number.
- Bank account number.
- Copy of ID-proof and possibly your work permit.
- Other information that is only necessary for the conduct of a payroll and absenteeism registration, such as your work history in connection with the right to a pension. Depending on the preferences you have set on different social media sites, and your settings on our website, certain personal information may be shared with us.
Which personal data of business relationships do we process?
We also process personal details of business relationships. These are usually the contact details of employees of clients, suppliers, vendors, referees and other organizations with which Equi-Jobs maintains a business relationship. This usually concerns the names, contact details and functions of contact persons with the aim of making offers about the services and other activities, maintaining the business relationship and/or entering into an assignment agreement.
What special personal data do we process?
We only process special personal data if this is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, insofar as permission has been given, or if this is otherwise permitted by or pursuant to the law. ‘Special personal data’ refers to data on race, religion or belief, political opinion, health, sexual life, trade union membership or criminal history.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We only share your personal data with parties that are entitled to do so or who need it in relation to our services. Think of our customers/clients, the software supplier of our administration and other third parties such as the tax authorities, insurers, the UWV or occupational health services. Of course only in accordance with the law. As a rule, Equi-Jobs only discloses personal data in accordance with this privacy statement and/or if this is legally required. In the event that Equi-Jobs sells (part of) its business, this transfer may also include the transfer of your personal data related to that company to the new owner. Equi-Jobs stores your personal data largely in a cloud. This in collaboration with our back office Payrollplaats BV. This means that your personal data can be processed and stored by a cloud service provider on behalf of Equi-Jobs. Payrollplaats has taken organizational and contractual measures to protect your personal data and to impose security and privacy requirements on our cloud service providers, including the requirement that your personal data be processed solely for the above-mentioned purposes.
How long do we keep your data?
We do not store your data for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which we collected it. We take into account any statutory retention periods, for example for the benefit of the tax authorities. Have they passed? Then we delete and destroy your data.
What rights do you have?
We expect you to keep your data up to date yourself. You can pass on changes via our communication channels. If you do not want Equi-Jobs to send you personalised offers or information, you can let us know. We would like to point out your legal right of inspection, correction, deletion and limitation. Do you want to use this? Contact us!
Does Equi-Jobs also place cookies?
How do we secure the processing of personal data?
Equi-Jobs makes every effort to protect the personal information you provide against unauthorized use, loss or unauthorized access. To prevent this, we use various physical, administrative, organizational and technical measures such as the application of access control, firewalls and secure servers and encryption of certain types of data, such as financial information and other sensitive data.
What to do with a data breach?
From 1 January 2016, there has been a changed statutory regulation regarding the reporting of data leaks. If you suspect that there is a data breach, we ask you to report this immediately via the contact details below.
The text of this privacy statement was written in April of 2018.
Questions, comments, complaints?
Do you have a question, complaint or comment about the way we handle your personal data? Please contact us via the contact details on our website.